Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I loved that Commercial

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I loved that Commercial

    the one with Dale Jarett and Michael Waltrip and you hear Sammy Hagar in the background singing I CANT DRIVE 55 and Jarrett says "a little loud isn't it" and Waltrip opens the door and ask Sammy if he can turn it down a bit and he ask Michael if he can't drive a little faster. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] classic
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I loved that Commercial

    so fitting now that mikey has missed 3 races in a row. i bet they filmed that before the season started though.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I loved that Commercial

    I'm sure they did - but, boy, was I surprised that they actually went ahead and ran it. First, I laughed, because I'd seen the earlier Hagar spot. Then, my jaw dropped in utter amazement.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •